Southwood Plantation Golf Community
- View All Available Real Estate Listings in: Southwood Plantation Golf Community
- Contact Debbie Kirkland to List Your Southwood Plantation Golf Community Property
Southwood Plantation is a beautiful, expansive planned subdivision in southeast Tallahassee, Florida. Begun in 1999, St. Joe/Arvida. It is part of a Community Development District (CDD). Over 8700 Acres of plantation was developed as an inclusive community featuring business and state offices, medical and professional offices, schools, apartments, townhomes, singel family homes and a world class golf course.
- The Southwood House - The original plantation house built in 1865, perfect for weddings, meetings and special events.
- The Southwood Guest Cottages - Furnished guest cottages are comfortable and can be rented for special events or are a great place to stay if you are thinking of buying or building a home in Southwood. Contact Me for details.
- Southwood Golf Club - A semi-private Golf course designed by Fred Couples and Gene Bates.
- Community Center - The gaterhing place for community events, classes and socials.
- Towne Center - Featuring restaurants, a YMCA, a splash fountain for the kids and retail stores.
- Central Park and Lake 123 acre lake surrounded by live oaks and a walking/biking trail and parks
- Trails, Archaeology Sites and Habitats- (Map) - miles of trails perfect for biking and hiking
Lots are still available for purchase, and I will make referrals for new construction for home-buyers as well. Resales are steady and values are holding in Southwood, much in part to it's consistent community atmosphere.
For more information on home sales in Southwood Plantation in Tallahassee, Florida Call Debbie Kirkland, Realtor 850-212-0440