Debbie Kirkland Realtor, Biography and Professional Expereience
Debbie Kirkland Realtor in Tallahassee, Florida
Debbie Kirkland, Realtor's Bio
Experience, Integrity, Dedication
Debbie Kirkland is a 3rd generation resident of Tallahassee, Florida. Debbie's dedication to the Tallahassee area community originated during childhood, instilled from a family dedicated to serving Tallahassee, and extends to her present life and her children who hold the same love of community.
Debbie has been fortunate enough to have realized the rewards of working hard and devoting time to my business and remain in the Top Tier of all Tallahassee Realtors. Debbie is known locally as one of the pioneers of marketing for home seller's using technology that most Realtors still do not employ even today!
Debbie accomplished a Nationally recognized name in the real estate industry by networking with the best Realtors and affiliates in the business. Debbie's activism in the Realtor community is made of some of the finest business minds in the State. Debbie maintains her success by combining personal marketing experience, research and the latest in technology, and intricately designed, individually targeted, service oriented tools for buyers and sellers. Debbie possesses market knowledge in every price range, geographic area and type of real estate that will ensure that her customers make smart real estate investment decisions.
"Paying it Forward" is Debbie's motto, one she exhibits daily.
The United States of America is her country, and those who defend freedom are her heroes. Debb offers special discounts to Veteran home buyers and sellers.
- Broker/Owner CENTURY 21 First Story Real Estate, Tallahassee, FL
- Founder/Broker First Story Property Management, Tallahassee, FL
- Multiple Committee Chair positions held at Florida Realtors including Strategic Planning, Professional Development, Business Trends and Technology,
- 2014 District 8 District Vice President, Florida Realtors
- 2012 President, Tallahassee Board of Realtors
- 2011 President-Elect Tallahassee Board of Realtors
- 2009 REALTOR OF THE YEAR Nominee
- Closed Sales of over $95 Million
- Organizer, Real Estate BarCamp at Florida Realtors Conference 2010-2013
- Social Media Trainer and Instructor
- 2002-2006 Realtor, Fine Home Specialist, E-certification, Prudential Fezler and Russell Real Estate, Inc.
- Prudential Chairman's Circle, President's Circle Producer
- TBR, Titanium Producer Top 5%, Gold Producer, Top 10%
- Certified Residential Specialist (held by less than 2% of Realtors nationwide)
- FL Real Estate Salesperson Course 2002, The Real Estate School
- FL Real Estate Broker's Course 2006, The Real Estate School
- Diversity Specialist Certification, 2004, 2006, 2008
- Leadership Graduate, Tallahassee Board of Realtors 2007
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Specialist
- Senior Real Estate Specialist
- GREEN Certified Realtor
Board of Realtors Service:
- National Association of Realtors
- Florida Association of Realtors
- Tallahassee Board of Realtors
- Tallahassee Board: Communications Committee 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Tallahassee Board: Social Committee 2005 -2007
- Tallahassee Board: Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman 2008-2010
- Tallahassee Board: Board of Directors 2009-2011
- Florida Realtors: Professional Developement Chair
- Florida Realtors: RPIC Committee 2009-2010
- Florida Realtors: Director 2009-2011
- Florida Realtors: Strategic Planning Committee Chair, 2012-2013
- Florida Realtors: Public Policy Committee, 2009-2010
- Florida Realtors: Emerging Technologies Committee 2009-2010
- Florida Realtors: Business Trends and Technology, Vice-Chair
- Florida Realtors: Industry and Data Analysis Chair, 2016
- Florida Realtors: Business Trends and Technology Workgroup 2012-2017
- Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce 2002-Present
- Gadsden County Chamber of Commerce 2004-2008
- Monticello Chamber of Commerce 2004-Present
- FSU Parent's Association 2005-2012
- FSU Family Connection President 2008-2009
- FSU University Club Member 2014-Present
- Northeast Business Association 2008-Present
Volunteering - Charities:
- Twitter - @C21FirstStoryCo @FloridaSunSales, @TallyConnect @Debbie_Kirkland
- LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/debbiekirklandrealtor
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/TallahasseeRealtorDebbieKirkand,
Notes from Debbie Kirkland
My goals are to be recognized by the public as one of the best real estate salesperson in the Tallahassee and surrounding area; to be recognized by real estate agents as a transaction broker working to provide an atmosphere of mutual trust, respect, and cooperation; and to be valued as a partner by those groups who devote themselves to making our community a better place in which to live.
I'm proud of my community, proud to work with the best Realtors in the State of Florida, and proud of the fine homes my clients have entrusted me to market. I work hard. I work together with my buyers and sellers. Foremost, when it comes to choosing a Realtor, I never forget you have a choice.
My goals are to give back to my community for years of enjoyment and opportunities I have found in Tallahassee. $100 of every closing will go to a local Veteran’s Charity in honor of those who have served and continue to serve our Country.
Dedicated to be your Realtor, for life.