- View All Available Real Estate Listings in: Killearn Estates
- Contact Debbie Kirkland to List Your Killearn Estates Property
Killearn Estates Home for Sale
Killearn Estates is positioned in a now urban settting that offers residents ideal location for remaining close to conveniences, shopping, restaurants, parks and more while providing the latitude of quiet enjoyment.
Aproximately 4000 acres of rolling hills and homes begun in 1964, one year earlier than the construction of I-10.
The community is filled with traditional homes ranging in price from $150,000 up to $1,000,000. Killearn Estates includes the following amenities:
- Killearn Golf and Country Club - a 27 hole golf experience. Site of the 4 LPGA and 21 PGA tournaments
- Killearn Swim and Racquet Club - located in the heart of the community
- Nine Parks and Picnic Areas - includes playgrounds, picnic tables and covered gathering areas
- Bridle Trail and Walking Trails
- Entrance Across from Alfred B. Maclay Gardens State Park on Thomasville Road