Tom Hutchinson Broker-Associate
Tom Hutchinson, Broker-Associate comes to First Story Real Estate with an established record of hard work and diligence ans super customer service. Tom's customers have a true appreciation for his knowledge and ability to work well with other agents to get through every transaction to a successful closing.
Tom has experience in sales from prior careers in management and has acheived real estates sales of well over 15 Million. Tom is someone you want on your real esstate team if you are a serious home seller of home buyer.
Tom is married and has a son and daughter and enjoys coaching little league and who knows we might even seen him on the ballet bar with his daughter soon! Love of family, devotion to friends and loyalty to his profession... we are graateful to have Tom as a building block of First Story Real Estate!
• Excelled in fast-paced settings that require the organizational skill to manage multiple responsibilities, juggle changing priorities, analyze complex issues, plan schedules, lead projects, contain budgets, and meet deadlines while upholding quality standards
• Worked in highly-controlled industries to assure that the company’s business practices, records, and reports were in compliance with corporate policies and procedures, as well as all applicable federal, state, and local regulatory requirements.
• The proven expertise to win trust, build productive relationships with all levels of contacts, resolve disputes, and exercise diplomacy in communications with customers, coworkers, senior managers, corporate representatives, vendors, and a range of other stakeholders.
• Recruited, hired, trained, developed, motivated, and supervised up to 45 personnel, serving as a mentor to build on talents, overcome obstacles, and create an energized team.
Specialties:• Complex Problem Solving, Coordination, Instructing
• Service Orientation, Time Management
• Strong Computer Skills (data entry, graphics, printing, internet navigation etc)
Knowledge of many software programs (Word, Excel, QuickBooks, Dreamweaver, Outlook, PowerPoint, Photoshop)