1533 and 1531 Alligator Drive
1531 and 1533 Alligator Dr, Alligator Point Beach, FL For Sale
You can hear the laughter, you can feel the smiles all here are this amazing family owned property on Alligator Point Beach, Florida in the heart of the Forgotten Coast!
What better way to spend your holidays and your summers than curled up with family and friends, walking the beach, crabbing at night, sailing during the day, boating and fishing from your own deep water Bay Pier. Life just does not get any better than when you throw your shoes off, sink your toes in the sand and throw your cares out the window. That's what this property is all about.
Two Homes: "Withers Heights" and "The Pool House"
This is a 6 Bedroom, 2 Bath home with wraparound porch, 2 living /family rooms, huge dining hall, a gourmet kitchen with 2 ovens and stoves. Stainless Refrigerator, and Ice maker. Open shelving and warm cherry butcher block counter-tops just fit this rustic, old Florida beach feel. The wood floors have heard the pitter-patter of dozens of family and friends who find this property as close to home without the stress as possible. Visitors return with love year after year.
The master Suite upstairs has a private wood burning fireplace and balcony,.. the night breeze is amazing here.
Family room downstairs features another wood burning fireplace. The deck offers outdoor dining and entertaining overlooking the Gulf.
The Pool House
This home dates back the WW-II and was the postal office and postman's quarters during the War when Camp Gordon Johnston was used as training for the infamous D-Day invasion. Today, it is an adorable 3 Bedroom/ 2 Bathroom home with simple design, open floor plan with wood burning fireplace, Cable, Internet and all the comforts of home.
Both units come furnished right down to the linens and pots and pans!!
Rustic, Cedar, Pecky Cypress, Interior - A True Cottage Experience
- Cooling with central electric and fans;
- Equipped with dishwasher, dryer, microwave, oven(s), refrigerator, washer, cook-top and 2 stoves, One Gas, One Electric
- Heating with central electric and 2 wood burning fireplaces;
- Combo family room/dinning room and living room/dinning room;
- Kitchen with bar and eat in breakfast table and Bar;
- Open Floor plan
- Walk-In Butler Pantry;
- Utility room-inside;
- Tons of closet spaces and storage
Everything you need to have fun in the sun!!
- Beach Frontage - Walk out your door and you are there!
- Tennis court
- Private swimming Pool
- Wrap-around Covered Porch
- Pool/Guest House is ground level - fully appointed
- Huge deck - overlooking the Gulf
- Balcony off of Master Bedroom
- 100 ft of beach and bay frontage
- Pier and Deep water dock on Bay - shared with 1533-A Alligator Drive ( a third home - also available for sale )