Piney Z Plantation
- View All Available Real Estate Listings in: Piney Z Plantation
- Contact Debbie Kirkland to List Your Piney Z Plantation Property
Piney Z Plantation
One of Tallahassee's newer subdivision, begun in the early 2000's. situated jusst off Conner Boulevard and E. Park Avenue this subdivision is minutes from the heart of Tallahassee and on the outskirts of Apalachee Parkway and walking distance to Tom Brown Park, on of Tallahassee's beautiful, large, multi-use recreation areas.
Piney Z homeowner's enjoy a community atmosphere taht includes neighborhood amenities such as these below:
- Lodge - Home of the Homeowner's Association and Facility available for residents to use for large events, parties, receptions. Indoor space features large meeting hall with fireplace, tables, chairs, kitchen and bar areas.
- Outdoor Pavillion - Large space perfect for outdoor gatherings withfamily and friends
- Work-out Gymnasium for residents - Lower Level of Lodge
- Swimming Pool with Lifeguard
- Picknic Areas and Covered Gazebos
- Children's Playground
LOCATED WITHIN THE SUBDIVISION
Lake Heritage Park
Lake Lafayette chain of Lakes, managed by the City of Tallahassee.
- Picnic Areas
- Nature Trails and Walkways
- Fishing Pier and Docks
- Small Boat Launch
PINEY Z HOME-OWNER'S ASSOCIATION AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
Piney Z is a unique development. Begun before infrastructure was available in the area, the developer and the City brought all the infrastructure miles into the subdivision. As a result the cost has been distributed to the home and lot owners over a period of years utilizing two bonds. The Community Development District Fees vary with each property. Some were paid in advance by original owners, others still owe these fees. PLEASE CHECK WITH THE Homeowners Association AND CDD Management BEFORE you purchase a home so that you know how much is owed on a property and how they are paid. More information can be found here: PineyZ.com